Join the CRRA
The CRRA achieves its mission and goals through the direction and participation of its members.
Membership is open to all institutions (libraries, archives) committed to advancing scholarship and enhancing access to distinctive and unique Catholic resources in various formats.
- Increase support for faculty, students, and scholars in their teaching, learning, and research
- Advance your institutional mission
- Add value to your distinctive, rare, and unique Catholic resources by making them part of more comprehensive curated collections of Catholic resources
- Lead and participate in developing CRRA programs and services, including the portal and the Catholic Newspapers Program
- Lead and serve on CRRA committees
- Be part of a dynamic network of institutions who share the commitment of making Catholic research resources available
Revised Spring 2015