please see the PDF for the more visually rich version
- From the Board, by Tyrone Cannon, Chair. Welcome to the new year …
- Committee briefs. We are fortunate to have the leadership of our experienced and energetic committee chairs, all of whom are continuing this year.
- New Subcommittee on Subject Guides, by Evelyn Minick,Chair. We have set up a new subcommittee to carry out our goal of developing a subject guide framework to embed the portal and newspapers program into library websites, library instruction and reference tools.
- Collection Spotlight. “Catholic Church Extension Records” by Kathy Young, University Archivist, Loyola University Chicago
- Treasures from the CRRA: Women Religious, An online exhibit of images from 13 of our member institutions. The digital exhibit, Treasures from the Catholic Research Resource Alliance: Women Religious, began with the idea of highlighting some of the rare and unique resources that are available as bibliographic citations and finding aids through the Catholic Portal.
- Highlights from the CRRA Annual Meeting in Chicago – July, 2013. Over 40 CRRA members and guests participated in lively and informative discussions on priorities and goals in Chicago.
- Catholic Newspaper Program. Current activities are focused on choosing the directory platform, identifying and engaging partners for digitizing as well as for other assistance in moving forward.
- CRRA Member News. Invitation to Participate in the Catholic Archives in the Digital Age: A Conference for Reports, Archivists, and Scholars. You are invited to join in discussions (in person or via livestream) for this first-ever conference of Catholic press and Catholic archivists on October 9, 2013 at the Catholic University of America. Registration is free.
- Regis University Announces A Scholarly Online, Open Access Journal
Welcome to Jesuit Higher Education: A Journal (JHE), a scholarly online, open access journal
- Who is Visiting the CRRA Website and How Are They Using It? – A Report from Google Analytics for the Period of May-July 2013
- Position Announcements from DePaul University (Chicago) and Duquesne University (Pittsburgh)